1 - THE PROJECT
System for patient and hospital asset tracking and identification.
Implementing SILP solutions in hospitals is a way to improve patient safety and well-being. Thanks to wristbands we can precisely track any patient within the hospital. The RFID markers can also be used for hospital asset tracking to cut down valuable time spent by staff to locate misplaced equipment.
SILP can also be utilized to monitor temperature, room humidity which is essential to preserve hospital equipment in most appropriate conditions.
2 - FEATURES
- Using RFID wristbands to track patients.
- Single management panel to administrate SILP peripherals and manage trackers.
- Utilize existing network and AeroScout technology to pinpoint equipment and patient localization.
3 - SERVICES
Dedicated project team including:
- Project Manager,
- Front-end developers (Angular),
- Back-end developers (python/django),
- Dedicated QAs