In IT community a lot of us use Jira, that’s for sure. We all have to log our time and go through tasks. It takes some time and most of the time it’s troublesome. We know that. And we have built a solution.
Timecto is a free Android mobile app created here at BitCraft to help Jira users manage and control their worklogs. With Timecto you are able to search and browse tasks, log your work time to these tasks, check work statistics on a bar chart or set your own reminders for work logging. The application also allows you to check tasks’ details and pick these as favorites to have them close at hand.
We’ve created an application that’s simple and helpful. Also it is created using Kotlin which is the hottest trend in Android development right now.
Timecto is available on Google Play and we encourage you to try it! It’s free and we hope you’ll love it. Don’t hesitate to send us some feedback! Get it now:
Important note! If you’d like to use statistics, you will need to install one additional plugin for your Jira. But don’t be afraid, that’s easy 🙂 . You will find everything necessary here:
- Android versions supported: 4.4.2 and newer
- language: Kotlin
- 3rd party libs used:
- KotterKnife (ButterKnife in Kotlin)
- Google Analytics
- Android Architecture Components
- Material components
- TSnackbar (https://github.com/AndreiD/TSnackBar)
- Android SVG Support (https://github.com/BigBadaboom/androidsvg)
- KeyboardDismisser (https://github.com/GabrielSamojlo/keyboard-dismisser)
- AndroidViewAnimations (https://github.com/daimajia/AndroidViewAnimations)
- Paginate (https://github.com/MarkoMilos/Paginate)
- ExpandableLayout (https://github.com/cachapa/ExpandableLayout)
- FloatingSearchView (https://github.com/arimorty/floatingsearchview)