Haven’t heard from your friends for a while? They’re not responding to your messages. A quick “Sup” should do the trick 🙂 SiemApp is a small social network which allows you to poke your friends.
Apart from big web and mobile applications which makes our users’ lives easier, from time to time we like to create something small and plain cool. SiemApp is a simple Android application which allows you to send a one-word audio shout “siema” (means ‘sup in polish) to your friends from your contacts list.
The application had its beginning during one of many Hackathon meetings and had been continuously developed as our internal project. We’ve been testing it for some time by sending “Sups” in free time and now we’d like to share this cool app with you!
Download the application here:
- Android versions supported: 4.4.2 and newer
- language: Java only
- 3rd party libs used:
- Google Analytics
- Google Cloud Messaging
- MaterialDrawer (https://github.com/mikepenz/MaterialDrawer)
- MaterialDialogs (https://github.com/afollestad/material-dialogs)
- MaterialEditText (https://github.com/rengwuxian/MaterialEditText)
- ExpandableLayout (https://github.com/cachapa/ExpandableLayout)
- SwipeLayout (https://github.com/daimajia/AndroidSwipeLayout)
- RecyclerView Animators (https://github.com/wasabeef/recyclerview-animators)
- KeyboardDismisser (https://github.com/GabrielSamojlo/keyboard-dismisser)